Stuffed eggs dishes are one of the best places to let our imaginations fly. They let us show off all kinds of preparation and presentation techniques and are always a hit, especially if made with canned fish. White tuna and piquillo peppers are the stuffing’s stars in this recipe from La cocina de Juani, and they make a great couple. Want to see the rest of this delicious duet’s ingredients? Here’s the recipe.
- Eggs – 8
- Tinned piquillo peppers – 2
- Spring onion – 1 (small)
- Yellowfin tuna in olive oil – 120 g
- Green pepper
- Red pepper
- Boil the eggsuntil they are hard-boiled, peel them, and cut them in half.
- Place the yolks in a bowl and set aside the whites to be filled later.
- Chop the spring onion very finely, and shred the piquillo peppers and tuna.
- Mix the ingredients together (yolks, pepper, spring onion, and tuna) and add mayonnaise to taste.
- Place the mixture in a piping bag and fill the
- Serve the stuffed eggs on dish with a bed of lettuce.
- Garnish with red and green peppers and chives.
Nice and tasty, thanks Juana!