The weekend is approaching, it’s around the corner! Have you decided what you’ll prepare for that family meal? Well take a look at the salad that Nieves has sent in to us for the recipe competition. And now imagine how a dish like this, full of colour and flavour, will look on your table. What’s more, Nieves tells us that it allows for variations that are up to the chef’s taste and imagination. And the result it always great.
- 6 small potatoes
- 2 eggs
- Roast peppers
- White Tuna
- Semi-cured cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Boil the potatoes, whole, and the eggs; let them cool and peel them.
- Cut the potatoes into slices and distribute them on a platter as a base.
- Place the rest of the ingredients on top of the potato slices, forming strips:
- White Tuna (Nieves says that she likes to place it in the centre)
- Slices of hard-boiled eggs
- Thin slices of cheese
- Roast peppers in strips
- Pieces of walnuts, raisins and olives
We could eat the whole platter! Thanks Nieves!