Its lovely in August, isn’t it my friends! Speaking of lovely, here’s a recipe that Olivia has sent in to us. Onion, peppers and white tuna, with a dressing of fine olive oil and salt, in a combination that our friend calls delicacies from land and sea. An explosion of flavours that is easy to prepare, ideal for a light snack between dips in the water.
- Red peppers
- Serrats yellowfin tuna
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Crustless sliced bread
- On an oven tray, roast the red peppers and the onions whole; turn them over once in a while to prevent them from burning.
- Let them cool in a properly covered plastic bowl so that it is easier to peel the peppers later.
- Peel the peppers and slice them into thin strips, then place them in a bowl.
- Add the onion cut lengthwise and dress with a vinaigrette made with virgin olive oil and salt.
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs into small pieces and add them into the previous mixture.
- Crumble a small tin of tuna and add it in.
- Serve using crustless sliced bread or slices of toast, to which you add our delicious salad. Decorate with eggs and it’s ready.