We’re delighted to meet new participants in our recipe competition! Even more so when they make their debut in such style, like Antonio, who sent us a great dish with courgettes and tomatoes filled with White Tuna.
We encourage you to try his recipe and, of course, to do what he did and send us your own recipes to win a fantastic lot of our gourmet products every month.
- Individual round courgettes
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 green pepper
- 4 tablespoonfuls of natural tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoonfuls of virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 tins of White Tuna (Albacore)
- Clean the courgettes and the tomatoes.
- Cut the top in the shape of a lid and
- empty the inside with the aid of a spoon.
- In a frying pan, stir fry the flesh from the courgettes and the tomatoes along with the chopped onion and pepper.
- Add the white tuna and sauté.
- Fill the courgettes and tomatoes with the previous mixture.
- Place in a preheated oven for 35 minutes and 180º
- Serve hot with a dash of oil.
Bon appétit! Thanks, Antonio!