Like January, September is the month of resolutions. A fresh start; the summer is over and we go back to the usual timetables. It’s also when we decide to join new courses at the sports centre and to watch what we eat, after a summer of beers and snacks. Keep it up! You know it’s possible to eat healthy, tasty food.
Eli gives us a reminder of this with today’s recipe, loaded with nutritious gems: vegetables, mushrooms and oily fish. All lovingly cooked and presented, the result is what you can see here and we encourage you to give it a try.
- Green pepper
- Yellowfin tuna
- Grated cheese
- Boil the peeled courgette and let it cool so you can empty it without getting burned.
- Meanwhile, stir-fry the chopped onion, green pepper, carrot and mushrooms.
- Empty the courgette and add its flesh to the stir-fry.
- Add the tuna.
- Fill the courgette with the mixture and cover it with some grated cheese.
- Place it in the oven to cook it au gratin.
Healthy and tasty; thanks Eli!