Cold cannelloni? That’s right, friends. In summer we feel like cool dishes, so this recipe by Ana is perfect. Because classic oven-made cannelloni are delicious, but in summer we prefer this cold version. And to complete the menu, we recommend that you take a look at her blog, Recetas para cocinillas.
- Cannelloni sheets – 6
- White Tuna in olive oil – 2 tins
- Cream sheep’s cheese with piquillo peppers – 1 jar
- Spinach – 10 leaves
- Black olives – 6
- Egg – 1
- Olive oil
- In a glass suitable for blenders, prepare the mayonnaise by beating the egg and gradually adding the olive oil until you have the desired texture. In this case, Ana makes it very light.
- Boil the cannelloni sheets for 6-7 minutes in a pan with boiling water.
- When they are cooked, put them in a large bowl with very cold water to stop them from cooking further.
- Chop the spinach leaves very finely.
- Mix the tuna, the spinach and the cream cheese with piquillo peppers. Stir well until the three ingredients are perfectly combined.
- Rinse the pasta sheets, fill them with the mixture and roll the cannelloni.
- Add some mayonnaise on top of the cannelloni.
- Slice the olives and decorate the cannelloni with several slices.
Perfect for the summer, thanks Ana!