This is a magical night, full of wonder. Tonight is when the Three Wise Men come! How about if, instead of the typical sweets or quick snacks we leave them some delicious Cantabrian canapés? They’re sure to appreciate the change 😉
Here is a proposal by Sara for our Christmas canapé competition.
- Fresh pastry – 2 sheets
- White Tuna – 1 tin
- Piquillo peppers – 1 jar
- Cured sheep’s cheese – 1 slice
- Cantabrian anchovies – 1 jar
- Roquefort cheese – 100 g
- Egg – 1
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Sesame seeds
- Cut the pastry sheets with a pastry cutter with Christmas shapes.
- Fill them with two different fillings: some with white tuna, piquillo peppers and cured cheese; the others with Cantabrian anchovy fillets and Roquefort cheese.
- Close the pastry and brush beaten egg on them.
- Oven bake at 180 degree for approximately 17 minutes.
- Once browned, remove from the oven, brush with olive oil and sprinkle some oregano (or parsley) and the sesame seeds on them.
Ready to serve in any way you like!
Tasty, nice-looking and easy, thanks Sara!