With good raw materials (like our anchovies from the Bay of Biscay) you can create delicious snacks in a jiffy. And this is an example. Ok, you will need to make a tiny effort. But Leire’s recipe is well worth it.
What with how busy we normally are with Christmas lunches and dinners, this simple snack is perfect so that the family can have a bite to eat while they wait for the main course.
- Mini vol-au-vents – 9
- Anchovies from the Bay of Biscay– one tin
- Cheese with fine herbs – one tub
- Put the mini vol-au-vents on a plate.
- With a pastry tube, fill them with the cheese with fine herbs.
- Decorate with a rolled-up anchovy fillet.
Very simple and delicious, thanks Leire!