The year is coming to an end and Dolores has pleasantly surprised us again by sending in one of her recipes. An ideal recipe for the New Year’s Eve dinner: very easy to prepare but with a result that will surprise the whole family. As she says herself on her blog Mi gran diversión, “there’s no need to get complicated with all the appetisers; if some are easy, quick to make and tasty, why look further?”.
- 1 tin of Serrats mussels in brine
- 60 g of cream cheese
- Pastry shells (Dolores tells us that you can also use vol-au-vents, crisps…)
- Drain the mussels and crush them with the cheese and some oil from the mussels to form a paste.
- Put the paste in a pastry bag and fill the shells (Dolores recommends that you don’t fill them too early, so the shell stays crunchy).
- Put a bit of guacamole on each of them.
Bon appétit! Thanks Dolores!