Look at that creaminess! The Christmas Appetizer that Jaume has sent in to us is simply spectacular. If during any of the meals these days you put a few of these on the table, success is guaranteed! If you like this seafood snack as much as us, don’t miss the blog Salir, comer beber, where you will find more recipes and food recommendations by Jaume.
- Toasted bread
- A tin of Serrats mussels.
- Two cheese triangles
- A tin of Serrats White Tuna
- A tin of Serrats anchovies
- Red wine reduction
- Crush the two cheese triangles with the mussels until you make a smooth cream.
- Dice the tomato, sprinkle with salt and pepper, add some oil and set aside.
- Chop the avocado, add lemon, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Spread the mussel cream on the toast.
- Place a bedding with the tomato chopped earlier.
- Add a nice White Tuna fillet.
- Add on a layer of avocado.
- Top it off with a couple of anchovies.
- To decorate, sprinkle with some fresh chopped parsley and some drops of the red wine reduction.
Ready to enjoy! Thanks Jaume!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!