Tasty, healthy and appetising. That’s the recipe that La Cocina de Juani proposes for us today. It can do as a single dish, to take to work, and also as a snack during a family meal. Oh, and it’s really easy to prepare! So no excuses to get down to it.
- 30 g boiled chickpeas
- 1 cucumber
- Mini pear tomatoes
- Assorted lettuce leaves
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 9 crab sticks
- Black olives
- 1 tin of Serrats White Tuna Neck
- Cream of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- First of all, rinse the chickpeas.
- Then, cut the cucumber and tomatoes into rings and chop the hard-boiled eggs and crab sticks.
- Put the assorted lettuce leaves in a salad bowl, place the cucumber rings around them and in the centre place the chickpeas, the crab sticks and the tomatoes.
- Dress it all with salt, oil and vinegar and add the olives, gherkins and the tuna neck.
- Serve with some Cream of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena on top.