As experts chefs that you are, you will already be familiar with the benefits of oily fish; so imagine the benefits to be had from a dish that combines White Tuna with avocado! Maria Josep’s dish is very simple and easy to prepare and can get you out of a jam at any moment.
- Two ripe but firm avocados
- 1 tin of Serrats White Tuna in olive oil (120 g)
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- Juice of a lemon
- 4 tablespoonfuls of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoonfuls of mustard
- Salt and pepper.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the flesh.
- In a bowl, mix the White Tuna with the hard-boiled egg and the flesh from the avocados.
- Add the mayonnaise, the mustard, the lemon juice and the salt and pepper.
- Fill the avocado halves with the mixture and decorate with sprinkled pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Tasty, easy and healthy; thanks Maria Josep!