From his little corner of the world, Pedro tells us that he has tried our anchovies from the Bay of Biscay, and he’s impressed by their quality and flavour. So much so that he felt moved to prepare a tapa for our recipe competition. The result? A combination of intense flavours that you’ll love!
Serves 2 people:
- 1 tin of anchovies from the Bay of Biscay
- 4 slices of toasted bread
- Duck pâté
- Blueberry jam
- Cut some slices of ciabatta bread and brush them with olive oil.
- Toast them in the oven until golden; remove and allow to cool.
- It’s time to serve up this culinary treat:
- Spread duck pâté or duck mousse (whichever you prefer) on the slices of bread.
- Add several tablespoons of blueberry jam.
- Finally, place a few anchovies on top.
- And hey presto! You have a rich and delicious tapa, topped off with scrumptious anchovies.
It looks yummy! Thanks, Pedro!