There are several dishes that have a well-deserved place in the Olympus of our gastronomy, for example croquettes. Crunchy and golden on the outside, creamy inside; with egg, meat, fish… Everyone has a favourite: granny’s croquettes, the ones down at the bar… and those by Maria Luisa, who is taking part again in our recipe competition with some tuna croquettes that are seriously tasty, and which she prepares in a very simple way thanks to her kitchen robot. We invite you to try them and to have a look at her blog Biendespachao, where you can find loads of mouthwatering recipes.
- 200 g of tuna in olive oil
- 100 g onion
- 200 g of flour
- 1 litre of milk
- 50 g of olive oil
- Black pepper
- Break up the tuna.
- Heat the oil for one minute, at 120º, speed 1.
- Add the onion and lightly fry it at 120º, speed 1.
- Add the tuna, the milk, the flour, the salt and the pepper, and program to 5 minutes, at 100º, speed 4.
- Once the dough is ready, we just have to shape the croquettes, dip them in egg and breadcrumbs and deep fry them in hot oil.
We could do with a few right now! Thanks, Maria Luisa!