Although we love cooking, we all have days (and nights) when we lack time, or we’re tired, or… but we don’t want to deprive ourselves of something tasty either. For those moments, we have recipes that are as good as they are simple, which are perfect to save the dinner; for example, this toastie by Eva.
- Country bread – 4 slices
- Ripe tomatoes – 6
- Pitted green olives – 6
- Pitted black olives – 6
- Boiled egg – 1
- Spring onion – 1
- Ibarra chilli peppers – 6
- White Tuna – 1 tin
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- Brunoise the spring onion, the olives (green and black), the boiled egg and the Ibarra chilli peppers. It’s preferable that the olives are quality ones, because if they are not, they give the mixture too strong a flavour. Mix everything well.
- Peel the tomato and finely chop the flesh. Add it to the previous mixture and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast the slices of country bread.
- On each slice of toast we add a brushstroke of extra virgin olive oil and cover with the mixture from step 2.
- Last of all, and some generous pieces of Serrats White Tuna, make them visible.
Easy and delicious, thanks Eva!