There are as many stuffed pepper recipes as there are chefs in the world. Hot, cold… With meat, fish… Yolanda has chosen the cold variety (perfect for the summer!) and as it could be no other way on Cooking with Serrats, with fish. What’s more, the vinaigrette gives it a tasty final touch. Take note of the recipe, try it and tell us about it…
- Piquillo peppers – one tin
- White Tuna in olive oil – one tin
- Crab sticks – one pack
- King prawns, large – 8
- Green pepper – 1
- Red pepper – 1
- Onion – 1
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Vinegar – wine or Modena
- Black pepper
- Mayonnaise – or pink sauce
- Boil the prawns, wait for them to cool and chop them into small pieces.
- Finely chop the crab sticks.
- Chop the peppers and onion as finely as possible. Set aside.
- Add to a bowl the chopped crab sticks, the prawns, the tuna, a bit of the peppers and onion, and mayonnaise. Mix.
- Fill the piquillo peppers with the mixture. Place on a platter.
- Prepare a vinaigrette with the rest of the chopped peppers and onion, vinegar, salt, black pepper and virgin olive oil. Use to dress the peppers.
Delicious, thanks Yolanda!