What would you say to a delicious summer tapa? Fancy one? When we saw this recipe by Juana, we didn’t hesitate a second. We just love everything that comes out of Juani’s kitchen.
- Mussels- 1 kilo
- White Tuna – one tin
- Salad tomato – 2
- Green pepper – 1
- Spring onion – 1
- Hard-boiled eggs – 2
- Gherkins – 6
- Virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- White wine vinegar
- Steam cook the mussels to open them and leave them to cool.
- Remove half of the shell, set it aside for the chopped mix and leave the mussel in the other half.
- Finely chop the peeled tomatoes, the green pepper, the spring onion, the gherkins, the hard-boiled eggs and the white tuna.
- Dress with oil, salt and vinegar and place in the shells set aside from the mussels, which we’ll use as spoons.
- Serve cold in the centre of the table or individually.
Tasty, easy and refreshing, thanks Juana!