Eggs stuffed with tuna and piquillo peppers
April 19th, 2017
Stuffed eggs dishes are one of the best places to let our imaginations fly. They let us show off all kinds of preparation and presentation techniques and are always a hit, especially if made with canned fish. White tuna and piquillo peppers are the stuffing’s stars in this recipe from La cocina de Juani, and they make a great couple. Want to see the rest of this delicious duet’s ingredients? Here’s the recipe.
- Eggs – 8
- Tinned piquillo peppers – 2
- Spring onion – 1 (small)
- Yellowfin tuna in olive oil – 120 g
- Green pepper
- Red pepper
- Boil the eggsuntil they are hard-boiled, peel them, and cut them in half.
- Place the yolks in a bowl and set aside the whites to be filled later.
- Chop the spring onion very finely, and shred the piquillo peppers and tuna.
- Mix the ingredients together (yolks, pepper, spring onion, and tuna) and add mayonnaise to taste.
- Place the mixture in a piping bag and fill the
- Serve the stuffed eggs on dish with a bed of lettuce.
- Garnish with red and green peppers and chives.
Nice and tasty, thanks Juana!